Detecting and analysing signals in the electromagnetic spectrum is an important task in naval operations. PLATH offers the entire range of entry-level solutions through to complex reconnaissance systems for a variety of mobile platforms and tactical tasks. The decisive advantage of PLATH solutions is their precision, speed and range.
Every PLATH solution is perfectly adapted to the conditions on board - whether under or above water. Thanks to the high level of automation, it is possible to operate the systems with few personnel.
PLATH Naval Intelligence systems can be integrated into ships and submarines that are already in service as well as new ones. The areas of application on naval platforms are diverse:
- Maritime surveillance and reconnaissance
- Maritime counter-piracy and counter-terrorism
- Monitoring critical operations and manoeuvres
Four dimensions are particularly relevant in the realisation of our Naval Intelligence systems: Optimised user experience, fast and automatic data processing, sensor technology and integration.
Optimised user experience
- Information advantage through double the detection range compared to conventional systems on the market
- Maximum automation for simple operation
- In addition to the onboard system, extensive options for offline analysis, enabling use even without an operator on board
Data processing - automatic and fast
- Immediate assessment of the situation through real-time comparison of communication signals
- Automated signal acquisition, signal analysis and database storage
- Tasks can be prepared by a specialist in the technical centre and processed fully automatically by the onboard system
- Parallel processing of voice signals on up to 16 channels simultaneously.
Market-leading high-sensitivity sensor technology
- See without being seen: Passive sensor technology
- Sensor technology used by PLATH offers ultra-low noise figure
- The enormous sensitivity advantage leads to an extended operational horizon
- COMINT can be used with submarines far beyond the line of sight and the 12-mile zone
- Scalable systems from fast C-ESM systems to high-resolution COMINT systems can be perfectly integrated into surface and underwater platforms
- Systems in boxes or containers for flexible use on ships of various sizes
- Minimised size, weight and energy requirements
- Customised integrated logistical support (ILS)
Our solutions - made in Germany - guarantee maximum availability and low lifecycle costs.